Saturday, September 12, 2015

Change is good...

Several weeks ago, Saturdays meant sleeping in (might as well since Bella does too), watching cartoons, and being rather lazy. Fast forward and now Saturdays mean getting up at 8 am. It gives me a couple of hours before Bella is awake, I have three thick stacks of paperwork to complete and organize. Adoption paperwork is no joke. I have a set of paperwork and Matt has a set of paperwork and even little Bella has her own small set. Obviously its easier to deal with when she's asleep so I can still play once she's up. 

Our current short-term goal is to raise $2,000. That's the amount required to submit our formal application. We are making progress...baby steps but its progress. 

I'm curious who reading this has adopted before or has been adopted? Will you share your story in the comments? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment